compensation: Competitive Pay and Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Aspen Square Management, a dynamic leader in the Property Management industry, is seeking an Apartment Make-Ready Technician to join our team at District SIX10! If you are an outgoing, detail-oriented team player with a "whatever-it-takes" attitude, we want you on our team!
Submit your resume online then come to meet us in person!
District SIX10 is located at 610 SW 52nd Street, Lawton, Oklahoma 73505.
Don't miss your opportunity to grow with a company that values their team members and gives you the tools needed for continued success!
Requirements include knowledge of the following:
• Basic drywall
• Make Ready Skills
• Basic Plumbing
• Basic electrical
• Flexible schedule to include rotation of emergency on-call phone
• Experience in Housing industry is preferred
• Must have own basic tools, valid driver’s license and transportation.
• Competitive Compensation
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
• Generous Benefits Package to include health, dental and vision insurance
• 401 K with Company Match
• Employee Discounts
• Opportunity for growth in our expanding portfolio
2 Ways to Apply:
1. Apply in Person at District SIX10 Leasing Office (Preferred)
2. Apply Online